Cris Dobrosielski is an author, motivational speaker, consultant for the American Council On Exercise, and a nationally recognized expert in fitness development, strength and conditioning and injury prevention. With over 25 years of experience in the field, he has helped hundreds of teams and organizations and thousands of individuals accomplish their goals, maximize their potential and improve their lives.
Cris’s proven and uplifting approach has earned him national attention from CBS Nightly News, Huffington Post, the Oprah Winfrey Network, Livestrong.com, Competitor magazine and many more. He has also appeared as an expert on NBC7, FOX5, KUSI, the CW and the San Diego Union-Tribune.
A national presenter to youth and adults, Cris is passionately committed to educating, encouraging, and inspiring people worldwide to improve their health, athleticism and their lives.
A native of Massachusetts, Cris was first drawn to competitive sports after seeking comfort from a group of local ocean lifeguards who trained on the beach following the death of his father.
Now a four-time Masters World Life Saving Champion, six-time United States Masters National Champion and 15-time Southern California Regional Champion, he considers the challenge, joy and camaraderie of sport vital components to his life.
When he is not traveling for speaking engagements, team-building events and workshops, Cris works with clients at his studio, Monumental Results, in San Diego, California.
- Advisor, School of Exercise and Nutritional Sciences, San Diego State University
- Advisor, Fitness Specialist Certificate Program, San Diego Mesa College
- Faculty Staff Wellness Instructor, University of California, San Diego
- Head Strength Coach, Men’s and Women’s Cross Country, Women’s Basketball, Women’s Softball and Women’s Tennis, University of California, San Diego
- Head Coach, Cross Country, and Track and Field, Cuyamaca Community College
- Head Conditioning Coach, San Diego Flash Soccer Club
- Head Strength and Conditioning Coach, Francis Parker Women’s Varsity Soccer
- Head Coach, Cross Country and Distance Track and Field, Lincoln High School
- American Council on Exercise
- San Diego State University
- San Diego Mesa College
- Urban Surf 4 Kids Foster Care Advocacy
- Mission Valley YMCA of San Diego
- Boys and Girls Club of Lawrence, Massachusetts
- U.S. Women’s National Kayak Polo Team
- San Diego Canoe and Kayak Olympic Development Team
- United States Life Saving Association
- California Surf Life Saving Association
- San Diego Lifeguard Service and San Diego Junior Lifeguard Program
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Certified Personal Trainer, Certified Health Coach
The American Council on Exercise
- Certified Massage Technician
International Professional School of Body Work
- Certified in CPR, AED and First Aid
American Red Cross