1) Climbing up onto a bed that is 1.5 times his height without ropes.
2) Insisting that we take the stairs (inorder to count each one) and then insisting we go back down and do it again
3) Balancing himself perfectly as he leans way off the edge of the sofa to get the stuffed animal barely out of his grasp
4) Stops eating when he is full and only eats when he’s hungry
5) Can laugh within seconds of previously crying
6) Tenacious appetite for learning
7) Is not afraid to ask for help
8) Apologizes when he breaks a rule (usually, always when prompted)
9) Insists on all windows down while driving
10) Lives in the present
Thanks for the reminders little man!